Welcome to Contine Corporation, a manufacturer of mechanical and electromechanical assemblies, built to customer specifications. We are located in a newly renovated 30,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Erie, Pennsylvania. Since 1981, we have expanded our facility three times, acquired a plastic injection molding business, and most importantly, developed quality employees and suppliers to best serve our customers.
Contine Corporation is a woman owned business (WBE) and a certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE). Please refer to our list of certifications for more detail. At Contine, we believe that excellent quality, superior customer service, flexibility and responsiveness are what every customer deserves.
For Continued Growth.
With nearly 40 years of business experience, Contine has the financial stability to stock product and provide total value for our customers from procurement through shipping.
- 1981 - Contine Corporation began as a joint venture between Constance Ellrich and her sister, Christine. The company originated in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1983 - The business was moved to a small rented warehouse in Erie, Pennsylvania in an effort to better service our customers.
- 1985 - The business quickly outgrew the small warehouse prompting the purchase of a larger facility on Erie's east side.
- 1990 - Contine acquired a plastic injection molding company. This acquisition necessitated an addition, more than doubling our plant size.
- 2002 - Continued growth required the construction of new loading docks, additional parking and another building expansion.
- 2010 - Constance Ellrich became the sole owner of the company, buying out her sister’s interest in the firm.
- 2012 - Contine completed an extensive construction project, expanding the building to 30,000 square feet. This addition included new offices, an employee break area, major system upgrades and an addition of a large assembly manufacturing bay which houses a 5-ton crane.
- 2018 - Jayne Costello purchased majority interest in Contine and now serves as president.
Large Or Small
We Deliver For You.
Contine has been providing manufacturing services and assemblies since 1981. As a supplier to large Tier 1 OEMs and local vendors alike, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver a diverse spectrum of products, from assemblies the size of a dime to those the size of a school bus.
For nearly 40 years, Contine has been providing high quality manufacturing services and mechanical & electro-mechanical assemblies. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver a diverse spectrum of products no matter what the size.
With Quality Service.
At Contine, we believe that excellent quality, superior customer service, flexibility and responsiveness are what every customer deserves.
DBE AND WBE Certified
Contact Contine with your required corporate supplier diversity program and government procurement goals.
DBE & WBE Certifications
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Certifications:
- Pennsylvania Unified Certification Program
- New York State Unified Certification Program
- Virginia Unified Certification Program
- Georgia Unified Certification Program
- Texas Unified Certification Program
- Metropolitan Washington Unified Certification Program
- Florida Unified Certification Program
- Massachusetts Unified Certification Program
- Illinois Unified Certification Program
- California Unified Certification Program
Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) Certifications:
- Empire State Development – NY State Certification
- Supplier Clearinghouse (Supplier Diversity Program of CA Public Utilities Commission)
Women Business Enterprise Council (WBENC) Certification
Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) Certification