Welcome to Contine Corporation, a manufacturer of mechanical and electromechanical assemblies, built to customer specifications. We are located in a newly renovated 30,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Erie, Pennsylvania. Over our 30 plus years, we have expanded our facility three times, acquired a plastic injection molding business, and most importantly, developed quality employees and suppliers to best serve our customers.
Contine Corporation is a woman owned business (WBE) and a certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE). Please refer to our list of certifications for more detail. At Contine, we believe that excellent quality, superior customer service, flexibility and responsiveness are what every customer deserves.
For Continued Growth.
With over 30 years of business experience, Contine has the financial stability to stock product and provide total value for our customers from procurement through shipping.
- 1981 - Contine Corporation began as a joint venture between Constance Ellrich and her sister, Christine. The company originated in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1983 - The business was moved to a small rented warehouse in Erie, Pennsylvania in an effort to better service our customers.
- 1985 - The business quickly outgrew the small warehouse and the owners purchased a 7,300 square foot facility.
- 1990 - Contine acquired a plastic injection molding company. This acquisition necessitated the addition of 8,000 square feet of manufacturing space, more than doubling our plant size.
- 2002 - Continued growth required the construction of new loading docks, additional parking and another 7,000 square foot building expansion.
- 2010 - Constance Ellrich became the sole owner of the company, buying out her sister’s interest in the firm.
- 2012 - Contine completes an extensive expansion project including new offices, an employee break area, major system upgrades and an addition of a large assembly manufacturing bay which houses a 5 ton crane.
Large Or Small
We Deliver For You.
Contine has been providing manufacturing services and assemblies since 1981. As a supplier to large Tier 1 OEMs and local vendors alike, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver a diverse spectrum of products, from assemblies the size of a dime to those the size of an elephant.
For over 30 years, Contine has been providing high quality manufacturing services and mechanical & electro-mechanical assemblies. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver a diverse spectrum of products no matter what the size.
With Quality Service.
At Contine, we believe that excellent quality, superior customer service, flexibility and responsiveness are what every customer deserves.
DBE AND WBE Certified
Contact Contine with your required corporate supplier diversity program and government procurement goals.
DBE & WBE Certifications
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Certifications
- Massachusetts Unified Certification (MassUCP)
- Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA)
- Metropolitan Washington Unified Certification (MWUCP)
- Miami Dade County (State of Florida UCP)
- Pennsylvania Unified Certification (PENNDOT)
- Texas Unified Certification (TUCP)
- Virginia Unified Certification
Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) Certifications
- Empire State Development – NY State Certification
- Massachusetts Supplier Diversity Office
- Supplier Clearinghouse (Supplier Diversity Program of CA Public Utilities Commission)